Friday, September 7, 2012

another S day..


salam...
hey uolls!sorry la klu lately nie entry2 aku sume berbau emo...
aku bkn nk bgtaw 1bummi g aku skrg tgh emo...
tp aku rase this is the best way to express my feeling...
sejak aku balik dr k.l..everything seem like become bad to worst...
everything is wrong..and some time i feel like wanna to give up...
im just tired for not being myself..i have to control everything...

kepada awak

i guess this is the time..its time for me to move on with my life...
sbb i da wt cm perjanjian kite..u pown da ade aida kan...
just take a good care of her..jgn sia2kan peluang yg ade dpn mate...
u slalu tny nape lately nie i jarang text u kan...
the answer is here..its because of im trying to put a gap between us...
so when the time comes i wont hurt badly..:/i taw nie sume salah i...
but then i know la that you are not my magic man...
i wish you will be happy with she...

p/s:hanya awak jew yang taw sape diri awak...

No comments:

Post a Comment